- The Hearst Journalism Program
- Guide to Professional Fellowships
- The Minority Dissertation Fellowship Program (MDFP) is targeted at minority doctoral candidates who are at the dissertation stage of their program. The MDFP will provide financial support for participants in exchange for teaching one course per semester at Behrend and for taking part in selected campus activities, especially those related to diversity)
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB Minority Fellowships in Academic Medicine
- Educational Testing Service-Internship/Fellowship Progrograms-The ETS Awards Programs are designed to provide scholars and students, at various stages of their careers, opportunities to carry out independent research under the guidance of ETS senior researchers in a variety of fields, e.g., policy research, psychometrics, psychology, teaching, statistics, minority issues, and alternate forms of assessment. The goals of these programs are to provide research opportunities to scholars who either hold a doctoral degree or are enrolled in a doctoral program, and to increase the number of women and minority professionals in the field of educational research.
- Minority Student Summer Research OpportunityProgram ( Albert Einstein College of Medicine Yeshiva University)- Fellowship in the amount of $2,500.00 will be awarded to students who are members of underrepresented cultural groups. For additional information contact Office of Minority Student affairs 718-430-3091
- James Madison Fellowships
- CHCI Fellowships– Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) offers Latinos from across the country the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at the policy level in Washington, DC. CHCI is currently accepting applications until August 31, 2020