ASPIRA has had over forty-nine years of experience, creating and implementing informal education programs that build up self-esteem, cultural awareness, and leadership abilities. Those programs include but are not limited to the programs listed in this section.
To access program information or curricular materials, please click on the program title located on the right side menu. If you are a community-based organization that would like to partner with ASPIRA for program delivery, please contact Hilda Crespo.
- ASPIRA Youth Development Clubs
- ASPIRA Youth Development Program
- ASPIRA Parents for Excellence (APEX)
- ASPIRA Financial Education Institute
- Highway Traffic Safety Program
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Curriculum
- ASPIRA Mentoring Program
- HIV/AIDS Education – Act Against AIDS Initiative-the PACT Partnership