Aspira recognizes the importance of financial education, particularly for people with little or no banking experience. Financial education fosters financial stability for individuals and for entire communities. The more people know about credit and banking services, the more likely they are to increase savings, buy homes, and improve their financial health and well being. The following links presents Citibank’s Financial Education curriculum. These materials are designed to help both youth and adults build financial knowledge, develop financial confidence, and use banking services effectively.
Train-the-Trainer program Power Point Presentation (to download this file select the “save” to my computer option if you only want to see it on screen select “open”)
Additional Program Resources
- JumpStart Coaliltion for Financial Literacy
- Currency Educational Lessons – US Department of Treasury, Bureau of Engraving
- National Endowment for Financial Education
- IRS’s Understanding Taxes: Teachers resources – Student materials
- U.S. Department of Treaury- Office of Financial Education