Over the past two decades, there has been an enormous entrepreneurial drive in the Hispanic business culture. As the Hispanic economy in the United States continues to grow, it is important to introduce today’s Latino Youth to the landscape of new and creative business ventures. By tapping into their fresh ideas and perspectives, the Latino youth will provide the stamina and inventiveness necessary to carry the success of Hispanic-owned businesses into the 21st Century. The Aspira Entrepreneurial Leadership initiative was created to support Latino related business ventures and to assist in the development of the knowledge and skills necessary in creating such endeavors.
For more information please contact: The Aspira National Office John Villamil Program Coordinator Washington, DC
- Program Introduction
- Session 1: What is Entrepreneurship?
- Session 2: What it Takes to be an Entrepreneur?
- Session 3: Career Planning – The ABC of Business
- Session 4: Challenges Facing Todays’ Business
- Session 5: Ideas and Opprtunities
- Session 6: Planning your Business Venture
- Session 7: Building a Business Plan – Part A: Answering Key Questions
- Session 8: Building a Business Plan – Part B: Getting Money to Start your Business