Spanish is one of the most important languages of the world. Learning Spanish is of utmost importance for all of us. Aspira's mission is to empower our youth through education and leadership development. Learning a second language or improving our Spanish language communications skills is a integral component of the empowerment process.
The following online resources were selected to support the process of learning and improving Spanish communication.
On-line Resources for Learning Spanish
- Learn Spanish - A free online tutorial
- A guide to pronunciation in Spanish
- Spanish Made Easy! - Yo quiero hablar español
- Business Spanish.com
- Talk Spanish - A language course for absolute beginners with no previous knowledge of Spanish from BBC Education.
- Learn Spanish is a free, on-line, educational resource to learn Spanish words. The flash site incorporates 40 topics, along with over 1,400 Spanish words and phrases. When you click on a word or phrase you can hear it spoken. The high quality audio was created in a sound studio.
- Spanish for Children
- The Internet Picture Dictionary: in Spanish
On-line Resources to Improve your Spanish
- Real Academia de la Lengua Española
- Centro de Consultas de la Lengua Española de Ciudad Seva - Este Centro de Consultas reúne herramientas de utilidad inmediata para el escritor o redactor, así como enlaces a diccionarios y a otras páginas relacionadas con la lengua.
- Diccionario de antónimos y sinónimos en línea
- Diccionarios de Español - Universidad de Oviedo
- Traductor Goggle - Ingles a Español
- Diccionarios.com - traductor de palabras Software Products to Learn Spanish
- Spanish Uno- Is a comprehensive software for learning Spanish and is considered one of the most advanced of its kind.